Terms & Conditions
I accept that I shall be responsible for all account activity conducted as a result of any access obtained through the use of my login name and password, should I:
- share my access rights with any other person by disclosing or allowing others to gain knowledge of my user number and password, or leave my browser unattended while in an active browser session; or
in any other manner conduct or access my RD Online Account carelessly or negligently.
- I acknowledge that my Login is RD’s property and may be revoked or suspended at RD’s discretion.
- Should I become aware of any breach or attempted breach of RD’s data security I shall inform RD’s management without delay and in writing.
I acknowledge and accept that any use of my RD Online Account is at my own risk. Without limiting the generality of the aforesaid, I acknowledge that RD will not, under any circumstances, be liable to me for any loss or damages (including consequential, direct, indirect, special, punitive or incidental damages) arising from:
- any defect or fault in my hardware and/or software; or
- any failure or fault in connectivity to the Internet; or
- the unavailability of the RD website for any reason whatsoever; or
- any failure on the part of RD to carry out instructions given online under circumstances where such failure is the result of a cause beyond PayGate’s control.
RD acts as an intermediary between the Client and the Supplier, acquires information supplied from the Client and the Supplier and processes transactions in good faith.
RD does not guarantee the correctness of information acquired or supplied and can in no way be held liable by the Client for any damages suffered by the Client acting upon such information.
Any dispute between the Supplier and the Client howsoever arising, which includes, a dispute regarding:
- Product Quality;
- Product Specifications;
- Faulty Product;
- Any refund due to incorrect order;
- The value of any transaction;
RD will in no way be held liable by the Client for any damages suffered by such Client pursuant to such dispute.
Any transaction concluded via RD’s internet services or any claim that may arise in consequence of the use of RD’s internet services shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa