Blueprint for Reload
Blueprint for Reload is a Reporting system that plugs in to GWAVA Reload. It will help you make informed decisions about archiving and storage for your GroupWise system. Running on your GWAVA Reload server, this tool leaves your GroupWise system stress-free, while delivering timely reports that you can easily analyze and manipulate—even on your mobile devices.
GroupWise Mail Analysis
Blueprint for Reload will help you understand down to a user level how much space you need for your message store and for your archives.
With Blueprint for Reload, you can create useful mailbox usage policies with all of this information and more:
- The size of all mailbox items x days and older (90 days, 60 days, etc.)
- The size of all mailbox items x days and newer
- For individual users, the size of their mailbox that is over x days
- For individual users, the size of their mailbox that is under x days
- How many items are in a user’s mailbox
- What kind of items are in users’ mailboxes
- Which users have mailbox storage limits, what the limits are and how close the user is to his or her limit
- Here’s how Blueprint for Reload from GWAVA can help you cut your IT costs:
- Uncovers users that can be converted to resources -- saving licensing fees
- Identifies inactive users
- Determines client types (full license vs. limited license)
- Assesses clients’ GroupWise versions to help assure that all users have upgraded
- Provides the information you need to accurately calculate your GroupWise and archiving storage needs
- Identifies users that are over-using resources
Blueprint for Reload generates three separate, navigable HTML reports for each post office on your Reload server(s) and sends them to your email. Print these reports from anywhere, including mobile devices.
Summary Report—provides at-a-glance information for executive review and quick analysis
User Analysis—lets you drill down by each user and provides action items for follow-up. View mailbox limits, usage, item types, activity, license and version information and more.
Resource Analysis—provides details of how your GroupWise resources are being used
Blueprint for Reload generates *.CSV files with all of the information in the HTML reports, and much more. These *.CSV files can then be pulled into a spreadsheet application so you can sort and manipulate the data, making it easy to analyze and localize the data.
Blueprint for Reload e-mailed reports are friendly to all platforms and configurations. If you want to share mailbox size information with a particular user, just click on the user’s name within the Blueprint report, and a mail message will open up with the user’s mailbox size information in the message body.