WatchGuard Quarantine Management Server
Off-load spam and suspect email efficiently and cost effectively. WatchGuard® Quarantine Management Server (QMS) is available for physical and virtualized environments. QMS is an automated, intelligent, and easy-to-use email quarantine solution that works with WatchGuard XCS email security appliances, or any other email security gateway. It allows messages containing unwanted content – including spam, phishing, large messages, and messages with attachments – to be directed to a local quarantine server. By providing a secure holding area for messages containing suspected threats or spam, WatchGuard QMS enables flexible control and maximum threat protection, and gives end users the self-service capabilities to adjust their individual spam thresholds.
- Reduced Traffic Load and Storage Requirements - Delegating spam quarantine to a WatchGuard Quarantine Management Server relieves processing and disk space on the primary email security system or cluster.
- Easy to Deploy and Manage - WatchGuard QMS features an intuitive, browser-based, ribbon-type management console that provides an easy-to-use, single point of administration that easily integrates into existing directory and mail systems.
- Automated, Self-service Controls for End Users - By allowing individual user involvement in the spam decision-making process, administrators are able to minimize administrative burden and improve the end user experience.
- Flexible policy control - Policy-driven quarantine provides support for multiple domains, organizations, users and groups with ability to scale to hundreds of thousands of users.
- Streamline Reporting - WatchGuard QMS generates reports to provide visibility into quarantined messages, Trusted and Blocked Sender Lists activity, Spam Digests, message expirations, top quarantine users, and system information (including CPU load and disk capacity).